Registration is now open for the second event in the Center for Community Health Partnership and Research Collaborative Cafe series on equity and research. This event will be held in-person at Brown Lounge in Brown Hall.
Panelists will discuss:
- Why equity should be a primary focus when designing and conducting research;
- How researchers can use theory and methodology to ensure equity from the very beginning;
- Tools researchers can use to ensure equity within their research;
- Appropriately understanding and using data; and
- Successes and lessons learned from panelists’ own research
The panel discussion will be moderated by Dr. Angela L. Brown. Panelists include Drs. Husain Lateef, Shanti Parikh, and Will R. Ross.